A mother has asked me to read this book which she has found useful. It is written by John and Linda Friel, both are psychologists. I did enjoy reading it and found the chapters concise , which I disliked , and to the point. They go over psycology theories that are the basis for development of a child.
It explains these 7 things:
1. Baby Your Child
2. Put Your Marriage Last
3. Push Your Child into Too Many Activities
4. Ignore Your Emotional or Spiritual Life
5. Be Your Child's Best Friend
6. Fail to give Your Child Structure
7. Expect Your Child to Fulfil Your Dreams
They end their book with some parenting points.
Rating: 9/10 since it has lacked details , but is worth reading!